Thursday 28 April 2011

In which I apologise profusely

Sorry for my absence.  The Old Kitchen Witch has just spend over two weeks with the Young Witchlets under her feet, in her Kitchen and around and about due to the school holidays.  The Young Witchlets are a demanding pair, so much fun has been organised and had, and little time has been available for blogging.  Witchlet One has discovered the CBBC website, and OKW's husband has been playing Bejewelled Bloody Blitz on Facebook in the evening, so the laptop has been oh-so-close yet oh-so-far-away. 

Anyway, I'm back, I'm catching up, and I'm dreading the summer holidays.

2 comments:

  1. I love Bejeweld Blitz....it's uber-fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I just hate the fact that Hubby is SOOOO much better than me at it!

    ReplyDelete